Skip to main content

Sleepless Thoughts

It's all about what you think yourself and what others think about you. It's really nothing about what others think about you but only what you think what others think about you. So why wasting time by thinking what is not concerned about you and others. I am just a drop in the universe. Negligible. Nothing else. What should I think about me, first of all. What should I think about then? Nothing?
No it can't be because my mind or brain, whatever it is, which is always thinking even when I am sleeping is eating my food for my active livelihood. What spirituality can do to me? Am I spiritually inclined? If yes then why it is not controlling the acute process of thinking in my head and feeling in my heart?
Who am I, then? How I came to this world of illusion where I fight myself rather than others? So I conclude that there is no one against me or I have a hell lot of souls working against me. Else, I am not strong enough to stand face to face and fight? Might be, because I can't see other win or others fail? Stop!!!!!! This illusion kills me.
So a good sleep might help me to overcome?
Okay, I will give a try to have a sleep.
Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

വിയോഗം

വിട

അകാലത്തിൽ പൊലിഞ്ഞ കലാകാരൻ. അടുത്ത് അറിയാവുന്ന ആർക്കും വേദന ഉളവാക്കുന്ന വിയോഗം. നല്ല പച്ചയായ മനുഷ്യൻ. അതിലുപരി ദൈവം കനിഞ്ഞു നൽകിയ സർഗവാസന. തന്റെ തൂലികയിൽ പിറന്ന ചെറു വരകളാകട്ടെ, ബ്രഷിൽ പരന്ന വർണ ചിത്രങ്ങൾ ആകട്ടെ, കരങ്ങൾ മെനയുന്ന ശില്പങ്ങൾ ആകട്ടെ, എല്ലാം ഒരു നവ്യ അനുഭൂതി പകർത്താൻ നേമം മഹേഷിന് ഒരു ദിവ്യ അനുഗ്രഹം ഉണ്ടായിരുന്നു. അത് പോലെ തന്നെ ആയിരുന്നു മൂപ്പരുടെ സംഗീത ഭ്രാന്തും. ആ ഭ്രാന്തിന്റെ വൈവിധ്യം അടുത്ത് അറിയാവുന്നവര്‍ക്ക് ചങ്ങാതിയുടെ വേറെ ലെവൽ ഇഷ്ടം എന്ന് പറയാനേ പറ്റൂ. വാക്കുകൾ പോലും വിറ കൊണ്ടു നിൽക്കുന്നു. മനസ്സ് പറയുന്നത് ഹൃദയം മനസ്സിലാക്കാതെയും എഴുതാൻ ശ്രമിക്കുന്നത് വാക്യങ്ങൾ ആകാതെയും വിങ്ങി നിൽക്കുന്നു. വിട, പ്രിയ സുഹൃത്തേ..... ബാക്കി വച്ചു നീ കടന്നു പോകുമ്പോൾ അപൂർണമായി അവശേഷിച്ച കലാശേഷിപ്പുകൾ കാലത്തിന്റെ യവനികയിൽ മറഞ്ഞു നിൽക്കും. പച്ചയായ മനുഷ്യനും, സത്യമായ സ്നേഹിതനും, നന്മയുടെ കൂട്ടുകാരനും, പ്രിയപ്പെട്ട സഖാവിനും ആദരാഞ്ജലികൾ അർപ്പിച്ചു കൊണ്ടു......ബാഷ്പാധാരയോടെ..... 🙏 https://www.mathrubhumi.com/movies-music/news/jellikkettu-movie-poster-designer-r-mahesh-passe

Bishop Mar Raphael Thattil (Born on 21 Apr 1956) Bishop of Shamshabad. 🙏🏻

എനിക്ക്‌ ഇഷ്‌ടപ്പെട്ട ഇടയന്‍മാരെ ഞാന്‍ നിങ്ങള്‍ക്കു തരും; അവര്‍ ജ്‌ഞാനത്തോടും വിവേകത്തോടും കൂടെ നിങ്ങളെ പാലിക്കും. *ജറെമിയാ 3 : 15* സ്നേഹവും ബഹുമാനവും നിറഞ്ഞ തട്ടിൽ പിതാവിന്, ജന്മദിനത്തിന്റെ (21 ഏപ്രിൽ) പ്രാർത്ഥനാമംഗളങ്ങൾ സ്നേഹപൂർവം നേരുന്നു. 🙏🏻